From: pctech-bounces+clewis=iquest.net@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:pctech-bounces+clewis=iquest.net@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
rware@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, April 29, 2004 11:05 AM
To: pctech@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [PCTECH] Microsoft Update Woes...

By the way, I forgot to tell you the bad news.  When you do in fact install
those downloads, go to Windows update again.  You will need more.  Some
patches don't show up until other patches are already installed.  If I bring
a stock load of Win2k SP4 up I usually need 3 or 4 update and reboot cycles.