First of all, make sure you are getting an IP address. In a command prompt,
type 'ipconfig' and it should give you an IP address. If you get a 169.
something address, you are not getting an address. If you are getting an
address, you should be able to access at least the internet. If not, check
your gateway address, it should be the IP address of your router. From
there, make sure you firewall is turned off on the XP box to share resources
with the other machines.

>From what your message is, I would say make sure you are getting an IP
address first, that is the message you get when you aren't getting an IP
address.

Mike Wills