Are we comparing the sizes of our geekhoods? <G>

There are three computers on my desk: a WinXP laptop that I use for
Browser testing, file transfer, and network monitoring.  A desktop
running Gentoo Linux - my main workstation - running 6 desktops (right
now four of them are busy).  An Acer Tablet PC running XP Tablet Edition
for our current mobile development project: I'm actually doing all the
dev for it right on the tablet, pretty cool.

I run Firebird 0.6.1 (soon to be FireFox .8) for the browser and Ximina
Evolution for e-mail.  All of our servers are Linux servers accept for
one red-headed Winblows step child we have because of one stupid
vendor's application.  Something like 17 websites running through
Apache, a bunch pf PHP and MySQL development, PostgreSQL, Java Perl,
XML, and more.  All in all, even though I don't do any of this stuff
from my house (I'm so jealous Ken!), I am secure in my geekhood...

:-)

Joel
http://www.rpgnext.com