I keep losing access to one of our two Novell servers.  Let's call it FS1.
Happens everyday about two hours after booting up my Dell PC.  Only lose
access to FS1, the other server, FS2,  where our corporate shared drive is
located, is fine.  FS1 contains our printer queues and the departmental
shared drive.

 Printer queues will say "not available" and  when trying to access a drive
on FS1 it will say "network path not found" but I can ping the printer and
netstat will show an established connection to the server.  FS1 is an HP
Netserver 3000 and FS2 is Dell Power Edge 1400SC..  The PC is a DELL GX240
running W2K SP4 and  Novell client 4.9.  We're running Novell Netware 5.1 on
the servers

I have never lost access to FS2 and only recently started losing FS1, always
about two hours after booting my PC.  So far the network guys and I have:

*       Upgraded Novell client
*       Updated NIC driver
*       Changed network connection from an unmanaged switch to a managed
switch  (both are HP procurve 2124 models)
*       Tried a couple suggestions from the Novell support site (there a ton
of them)
*       Installed latest Novell patches on servers

 Any suggestions?

Bryan Burns
iSeries Operator
ECHO Incorporated