Network Management/Diagnostic Software

fixed

Hi everybody,

        I am interested in finding software to help me manage our network.  We
have
approximately 30 pc's on a peer to peer Ethernet, along with our iSeries,
and we are adding some wireless units which converse with the iSeries using
sockets.  We have a NT 4.0 'server', but it only manages the WINS file, it
plays no other role.  I want to be able to determine bottlenecks, bandwidth
hogs, and any other behavior which would negatively impact our network.  It
would also be nice to have some diagnostic abilities for when hardware goes
south or malware gets in.

        Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks

Rick DuVall