RE: Re: IP-Cop Firerwall

fixed

Adam,

Strange thing.  You can call me fat (I am), you can call me ugly
(I'm sure not pretty), you can even call me stupid.  And you wont
get a rise out of me.

BUT, If I even *THINK* you *MIGHT* be questioning my choice of a
firewall and I get all defensive and go into attack mode!  Thank
goodness you realized that it wasn't personnel.

Bob

discussion