Jim,

>       Does anyone know how get a program to start up at boot
> for all users once?
>
>       If I put in All users and logon it will start.  If I then swatch
> user id it will start again!!!

Take it out of the "All Users" startup folder, and manually add it to
the registry under the
"\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run"
subkey.

>       I have a printer I wish to use at boot time with out
> logging on. Printer is used by AS400 outq.

I'm not sure what you mean by this. Is this a CA/400 printer session
that you're talking about? I have a suspicion that you might be barking
up the wrong tree. What I'd try in a situation like this is to define
the printer as a share within XP, then create a remote OUTQ on the
AS/400, directed at the shared printer.

Regards,

John Taylor