RE: IP-Cop Firerwall was RE: I learnedsomethingaboutcertificatesandencrypting filesystems the other day ...

fixed

Thanks Bob.
It starting to make sense.
I just wanted to know.
I pictured hog-ware running on one of my clunkers, where it is more likely
tuned-ware running using 2 nics.

I can picture this as the solution you all are discussing.

-Mark