Booth:

There are many, many IT administrators in the world who are able to
manage user profile accounts in Windows 2000 without suffering the
problems that Chuck currently finds himself in. The basic issue is not
that W2K doesn't provide a method for changing object ownership (use GUI
or subinacl.exe), but that Chuck (apparently) isn't familiar with the
methods for managing profiles.  A system administrator needs to
understand the platform(s) which he's responsible for. Chuck is learning
as he goes, at the School of Hard Knocks.

Regards,

John Taylor