Walden,

I don't know why you constantly defend Microsoft against things that are
clearly it's fault.  Surely you know that in the modern litigious society
nothing is ever the fault of the individual.  Just as the manufacturer of
an aircraft can be held responsible if terrorists hijack one of their
planes, or the manufacturer of a child's football helmet can be held
responsible if little Johnny puts on their helmet and injures himself
jumping from a third floor roof playing Superman, that Microsoft is
therefore responsible for anything bad that happens on a Windows PC !  :-)

...Neil

"Walden H. Leverich III" <WaldenL@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: pctech-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
2003/09/17 10:51

"'PC Technical Discussion for iSeries Users'" <pctech@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
RE: [PcTech] Microsoft Outlook .PST file gone...

>From: Booth Martin [mailto:Booth@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
>ah, the wonders of Windows.  :)

OK, sorry but I can't let this go.

Booth, in what way, shape or form is the deletion (possible deletion?
Hopefully not Chuck) of a file where no backup was taken window's fault?

-Walden