Hi Rob,

I don't know if it will work with V3R7.

I just checked the link that I downloaded it from and it isn't working today.
Sometimes IBM turns off their sites for some reason.  I don't think they
realize some people only have weekends and holidays to get some things done.
If you want it email me privately and I will set it up for you to download it
from my FTP site.

Gary Kuznitz

PS:  This was originally available to anyone to download from IBM for free.

On 1 Sep 2003 at 16:11, Rob (Rob Dixon <pctech@xxxxxxxxxxxx>) commented about
Re: [PcTech] "CWBNACFS.DLL cannot run. Unable to :