Is there some reason you must have 3.1.2?  Wouldn't it be better to run the
free beta version 5.1 which defiantly runs on XP Pro?  I am running it with OS
400 v4r4.

Gary Kuznitz

On 1 Sep 2003 at 14:49, Rob (Rob Dixon <pctech@xxxxxxxxxxxx>) commented about
Re: [PcTech] "CWBNACFS.DLL cannot run. Unable to :