From: pctech-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:pctech-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Jon Paris
Sent: Wednesday, August 27, 2003 12:42 PM
To: pctech@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [PcTech] RE: E-mail service recommendations

 >> For home or business?

 >> US or other country?

Frankly I am too dependent on e-mail for my business to want to risk one of
the free services.  Besides they won't let me use my own domain name will
they?  I thought I had to end up with an xxx@xxxxxxx or whatever.  Also
every time I do anything with AOL my spam count goes up by 100% and I
ale=ready spend too much time with that garbage.

Jon Paris

This is the PC Technical Discussion for iSeries Users (PcTech) mailing list
or email: PcTech-request@xxxxxxxxxxxx