Correct it does not. It also turns out that running the program on the wrong partition was the problem.... Having more than 50 that becomes easier than it should, especially when the session name is wrong....

- Larry "DrFranken" Bolhuis

www.Frankeni.com

On 9/19/2016 11:47 AM, Jim Oberholtzer wrote:
I guess my response would be "Duh?"

For the more inquisitive the IBM library QOPS would not exist, nor would the
message file.

--
Jim Oberholtzer
Agile Technology Architects

-----Original Message-----
From: OpenSource [mailto:opensource-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
DrFranken
Sent: Monday, September 19, 2016 10:37 AM
To: IBMi Open Source Roundtable
Subject: Re: [IBMiOSS] Changes to QOPS/QOPSMSG program if anyone cares.

Darn thing blows up when you don't have OPS installed. Whoodathunk it.

- Larry "DrFranken" Bolhuis

www.Frankeni.com

On 9/19/2016 11:35 AM, Pete Helgren wrote:
Excellent! Thanks Jim.

Pete Helgren
www.petesworkshop.com
GIAC Secure Software Programmer-Java
LinkedIn - www.linkedin.com/in/petehelgren Twitter - Sys_i_Geek
IBM_i_Geek

On 9/19/2016 10:26 AM, Jim Oberholtzer wrote:
Following up on an earlier suggestion by Bryan Dietz:

pgm

CHGMSGD MSGID(OPS0001) MSGF(QOPS/QOPSMSG) MSG('Node.js v0.12 for
i')

CHGMSGD MSGID(OPS0002) MSGF(QOPS/QOPSMSG) MSG('Python 3.4 for i')

CHGMSGD MSGID(OPS0003) MSGF(QOPS/QOPSMSG) MSG('Chroot and GCC for
i')

CHGMSGD MSGID(OPS0004) MSGF(QOPS/QOPSMSG) MSG('Python 2.7 for i')

CHGMSGD MSGID(OPS0005) MSGF(QOPS/QOPSMSG) MSG('Node.js v4 for i')

CHGMSGD MSGID(OPS0006) MSGF(QOPS/QOPSMSG) MSG('Git for i')

CHGMSGD MSGID(OPS0007) MSGF(QOPS/QOPSMSG) MSG('Tools for i')

CHGMSGD MSGID(OPS0008) MSGF(QOPS/QOPSMSG) MSG('Eclipse Orion for
i')

CHGMSGD MSGID(OPS0009) MSGF(QOPS/QOPSMSG) MSG('Cloud-Init for i')

endpgm

Compile should be self-evident.

You do have to be *ALLOBJ to run the program.

I'll add and post as things change, and if IBM does not add the one
command to the installation/PTF programs. (hint to Kevin?)

As to digging in so we can discover the version etc, did not have
time to consider that yet.