Late in 2014, I installed the "Pdf 2 Ps Outq" (http://yips.idevcloud.com/wiki/index.php/PASE/Pdf2PsOutq). It worked for some PDF files, but it always crashed on the files I was actually trying to print. I never got it to work, so I was forced to cobble together an iBMi => Windows => IBMi solution for PDF printing. That cobbled together solution broke down this week, so I'm wondering again about a native solution. I have Ghostscript 8.70 right now. Perzl is showing 9.06-2. How can I update my Ghostscript on IBMi?

I have 9.16 on my PC, and it handles the PDF files fine. I'm hoping 9.06-2 will also work.