Hi Vern,

The reason I recommend ibmichroot is because you can install it inside of a
chroot environment for testing purposes so you don't "hose" anything, but
note you can also use ibmichroot to install in the "base of PASE" (outside
of any chroot environment). With that said, I don't know if there is a
pkg_xxxx.lst file for Ghostscript, so this is one of the cases where
ibmiperzl will be a better fit until someone takes the time to create a
pkg_xxx.lst dependencies file for Ghostscript.

Aaron Bartell
litmis.com - Services for open source on IBM i

On Fri, Aug 12, 2016 at 1:49 PM, Vernon Hamberg <vhamberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>