Thanks. I am not sure where I got off the rails (no pun intended). When I installed V7R2 ages ago and heard about the announcement of 5733OPS I did what most did and installed what was available then. Not thought to add what wasn't there (who woulda known!)

I don't suggest a new way to install, BUT if having all 15 options installed, even if they are "placeholders", is a requirement then the install license program routine should install them all. Stuff that is required during install should happen well, um, should happen automagically (IMHO).

Thanks for all the replies. I feel better because misery loves company...

Pete Helgren
www.petesworkshop.com
GIAC Secure Software Programmer-Java
LinkedIn - www.linkedin.com/in/petehelgren