Exactly - and this is the kind of thing I think IBM should have been doing all along.

Jon Paris

www.partner400.com
www.SystemiDeveloper.com

On Jul 15, 2016, at 4:54 PM, Aaron Bartell <aaronbartell@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

The point I’m trying to make is that you can’t explain jargon with more
jargon.

I agree.

I think we should document the things you've mentioned so we can point
people at a "definitions and concepts for IBM i OSS in PASE" page in the
future.

Aaron Bartell
litmis.com - Services for open source on IBM i