install ibmichroot from bitbucket (wasn't as straightforward as I would
have liked)

Would love to get feedback so I can make the documentation/installation
easier.

Note: I did not use a separate client to make the SSH connection to my
IBMi LPAR - I just did it from QP2TERM and connected to the box I was
already on.

What is accomplished by doing a "ssh localhost"? You still end up in
QP2TERM, though maybe in a new shell (i.e. bash). But you could enter a
bash shell by typing "bash <enter>" on the command line.

Aaron Bartell
litmis.com - Services for open source on IBM i

On Wed, Jul 13, 2016 at 6:20 PM, Kevin Turner <kevin.turner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>