Done (I think...you are the Github guru....)

By "dash board" I am thinking a bit more broadly. There are multiple
sources of IBM i OSS info so what I envision (and I am just*thinking* about it) is some that can aggregate across media sources. Still not
sure what I have in mind exactly and not sure exactly how to pull it off
but what I'd like is something*like* Google but carefully curated and
moderated so that all the extraneous OSS noise can filtered. Again, it
is just an idea banging around against all the other ideas in my head......

Your reference to the tn5250j feed is nice though. I want that, plus
stuff from, like, 15 other sites......nicely formatted please (yeah,
right.....)

Pete

Pete Helgren
www.petesworkshop.com