Hi Pete,

I wonder if you could convey what you'd like to see, exactly - especially
if you can comment on COMMON's current stance. I know we've had
conversations in private months ago, but I'm curious to know where things
stand today. I am asking because I'd like to support where ever I can. My
fear is that our community will try to control things instead of letting
things have organic success (which is why, btw, midrange.com is so
successful, imo).

Aaron Bartell
litmis.com - Services for open source on IBM i