From: RBFCU [mailto:members@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, August 26, 2014 10:16 AM
To: NELSONP@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Please read this important conversion information.

Having trouble seeing this message?
<http://x.jmtd0002d.net/w.z?j=309831586&m=B833CA0FFC674D05B009F661B545A9D6>
View a web version

<http://x.jmtd0002d.net/y.z?l=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.rbfcu.org%2Fconversion%2F&e=
35256&j=309831586&t=h> Important Conversion Information

Paul,

By now, you've probably seen several emails from us alerting you to our
upcoming RBFCU conversion. We're in the process of evolving our systems to
improve the convenience, value and security we provide our members.

The conversion is just around the corner. We'll be closed to complete the
transition during Labor Day Weekend (Saturday, Aug. 30 through Monday, Sept.
1) and we want to make sure you are aware of how the conversion will
temporarily affect the ways you do business and communicate with RBFCU.

We've created a conversion weekend guide and have made it available on our
website at rbfcu.org/conversion
<http://x.jmtd0002d.net/y.z?l=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.rbfcu.org%2Fconversion%2F&e=
35256&j=309831586&t=h&p=2> .

Thank you in advance for your patience as we complete our conversion and
work to provide you enhanced security, convenience and value.

_____

Federally insured by NCUA.

For your protection, please do not provide any personal account information
by responding directly to this message or through open email channels. To
communicate specific account information with us, visit NetBranch to log on
to NetBranch
<http://x.jmtd0002d.net/y.z?l=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.rbfcu.org%2F&e=35256&j=30983
1586&t=h> Online and send a secured message.

You have received this message as a service to inform you of important
changes occurring to your RBFCU account. This is not a solicitation for our
products and services. Your e-mail address is only for the private use of
RBFCU and will not be given or sold to outside parties. If you no longer
wish to receive emails from us,
<http://x.jmtd0002d.net/u.z?j=309831586&m=B833CA0FFC674D05B009F661B545A9D6>
unsubscribe here.

To contact us by mail, please use the following address:
RBFCU - P.O. Box 2097 - Universal City, TX 78148-2097

View our
<http://x.jmtd0002d.net/y.z?l=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.rbfcu.org%2FNB%2Fhtml%2FRefe
rence%2FAboutUs%2Fpdf%2FPrivacyNotice.pdf&e=35256&j=309831586&t=h> Privacy
Notice.

C Randolph-Brooks Federal Credit Union 2014

<http://x.jmtd0002d.net/o.z?j=309831586&mid=35256&g=1712932904&m=C192D84DAC6
D4460A91E88E74B1E3819>