http://event.on24.com/r.htm?e=408275&s=1&k=F43735BF4815C9EC7989C253C010D
768&partnerref=regpage

System iNetwork's annual IBM i Essentials Virtual Conference, a free,
one-day event taking place this Thursday, April 5. In addition to
in-depth sessions by prominent names in the IBM i community, this
conference also features an expo hall, live chat with vendors and peers,
and prize giveaways - including the chance to win a Kindle Fire.

Some of the sessions include "What's New with IBM Systems Director 6.3"
by Dawn May; "Mobile Strategy: Paving the Way for Mobile Devices in Your
IBM i Environment" by Justin Porter; and "The Basics of RPG Open-Access"
by Craig Pelkie. To see the full schedule of sessions and speakers,
click here.

If you've never attended a virtual conference before, I highly recommend
it. The platform truly has everything that an in-person event has!