Re: For fun and for history...

fixed

This is going to be fun, I really see this happening.

On Wed, Apr 1, 2009 at 2:00 PM, Michael Ryan <michaelrtr@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

There's a nice display of old S/3X stuff there...on the way to the
cafeteria. Sigh...I remember being there with some fresh out of college
guy,
and was excitedly telling him about all that stuff as we walked past it. At
least he was polite and didn't tell me "pipe down old man!". Good for
him...I would have told him to get off my lawn.