http://tinyurl.com/6a86wa

Nothing like a combination of a reasonably priced software code base, built for a rock-solid proven reliable and security-conscious IBM midrange system like the latest in this superior line, brand-spankin' new Power Server with the brand-spankin' new IBM i 6.1 operating system to run on it!

And most importantly of all, under the care of a small tight group of crack-caliber application developers to grow it, fertilize it with the latest coding tools and guided care.

Like at my company. :-)

(And some good testers that show diligence in applying good testing procedures...)

--Alan

From eWeek.com:

http://tinyurl.com/6a86wa

*The system that was supposed to help it save money instead turned out to be a "complete failure." *

BOSTON/NEW YORK, March 26 (Reuters) - Waste Management said it spent more than $100 million on a computer system that was supposed to help it save money, but instead turned out to be a "complete failure."

Waste Management spokeswoman Lynn Brown said on Wednesday that her company sued SAP <http://www.eweek.com/#> AG, the German-based company that sold it the system, seeking all its expenses plus punitive damages.

The No. 1 U.S. trash hauler, which reported $309 million in fourth-quarter net income, has yet to determine whether it will take a charge for its investment in the failed system.