Mike -

Bill Gates has rarely had an original thought, but he is one of the worlds
greatest marketers. He got rich from copying and exploiting other people's
ideas.

Now that he is one of the worlds richest men our members of Congress
fawn all over his company's accomplishments, the work of his
foundation, and the hope that he'll dole out some of that foundation cash
to schools and enterprises in their districts.

What Congress is about to do because of his pleadings (doubling or tripling
the H-1B cap) is going to result in one of the largest transfers of wealth
you have ever seen.

Look up the "Innovation Employment Act" (HR 5630) and
"The Strengthening United States Technology And Innovation Now" (or
Sustain) Act. If either of these bills become law, it will put hundreds
of thousands of middle-class American programmers out of jobs,
and you can thank MY congressman, Lamar Smith of Texas, for
sponsoring the latter bill.

In reality, Bill could almost single-handedly fix the so-called shortage of
computer scientists by setting up a program of endowments, grants, and
scholarships at various unversities to increase the enrollment of American
students in STEM programs.

However, that's NOT what he really wants - he wants to eliminate our
immigration quotas and open our borders wide. The immigration increases and
amnesties that various groups are proposing could increase the population of
this country to 500 million by the year 2050. And, we have just seen the
tip of the iceberg when it comes to guest workers, outsourcing and
offshoring: there are currently over 600 million people in India that are
age 25 or below.

But what do I know? I'm not one of those young "best and brightest" workers
he keeps pleading for - I'm a 56-year-old American worker with bachelors and
masters degrees that makes too much money (for now...)

I am in the process of creating some videos to expose his and our
legislators' hypocrisy...

"Bill Gates and the H-1B, Chapter 1" will be posted on YouTube later today.

- sjl