From: midrange-nontech-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-nontech-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Bob Crothers
Sent: Friday, December 21, 2007 8:07 AM
To: 'Non-Technical Discussion about the AS400 / iSeries'
Subject: RE: What kind of cell phone?

I've dropped my treo onto concrete floors several times and they've always
survived.

My 650 was chewed on by my Basset Hound twice with only cosmetic damage.
The 3rd time he put a tooth thru the screen and ripped the antenna off.

Yes, the treo has a stylus. But I find that I don't use it much at all.
Almost never when checking email.

One thing to stay away from is the Motorola Q. It doesn't have a touch
screen.

Bob