Eric

Great link! I pretty much started out on a C64 and my kids loved it. Friend of mine wrote a program for calculating the widths of measures of music based on content of the individual parts - in C on the C64! It was a riot to attach a modem and watch the letters crawl across all 40 columns.

The CD discussed on the site - I just may have to get it. Rob Hubbard wrote some amazing stuff - one of my favorites is the music for Zoids. Wow, such hypnotics out of a 3-voice synthesizer chip.

I also played some with a Commodore 16 - heh - the doorstop you were given for looking at time-share cabins at Breezy Point in northern Minnesota. Its version of basic had some of the more advanced graphic and music functions of the 128.

Still some of the best games around. Modern stuff is often just fluff and no content, no story, no real action.

Thanks
Vern