From: midrange-nontech-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-nontech-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
fbocch2595@xxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, November 20, 2007 10:11 AM
To: midrange-nontech@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: iSeries revenue plummets

I think the?fact that we don't have any increase in medium to large type
companies contributes to the iSeries not being an option.??

When I worked for SSA it seemed all large manufacturing shops used it but
where are those shops now?? Some of them are still here but there's no new
ones cropping up anywhere.??

?