Sad to say - They deserve to plummet.

When is the last time you saw any advertising outside of a technical
communication about the I-series (as/400)? TV, Super bowl, non-I-series magazine.
I have I-series clients that receive no mail, calls, or anything about
I-series. I personally think that the switch years ago from IBM sales reps to
business partners was a cost reduction technique that will ultimately spell the
death of the I-series. Perhaps they don't have the financial where-with-all to
mass-market. It's a shame that the "greatest" business computer will be
extinct without someone selling it. IBM sure isn't.