I'm familiar with Covey but not Maxwell. I'm reading up on this from a
couple of books. I'm looking at improving individually before taking on
any team type of activities. Books are good but I think it's good to
get interaction with others. As well as I need to get formal hours of
training.

There are a lot of them out there - from $100 to $6000 (weekend
executive courses from the holy grail of graduate schools). I'm
definitely not worth $6000 grand.

Michael Crump

Manager, Computing Services
Saint-Gobain Containers, Inc.
1509 S. Macedonia Ave.
Muncie, IN 47302
765.741.7696
765.741.7012 f

It is generally inadvisable to eject directly over the area you just
bombed.
This email and its attachments may be confidential and are intended
solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views
or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not
necessarily represent those of Saint-Gobain. If it did, it would be
folded, mutilated, watered down, politically corrected, and would show
up a week later if at all. If you are not the intended recipient of
this email and its attachments, you must take no action based upon them,
nor must you copy or show them to anyone.
error.