Sorry, been busy here and haven't responded.

I am very much willing to help out. In all honesty creating a podcast is
simple, you just need a microphone and a way to record. I personally use
Castblaster ($50), but others use Audacity (free). Then you need a way to
put out a RSS feed with enclosures.

But my problem so far is there is two or three "podcasts" that are claiming
to be podcasts that aren't. I will avoid calling these people out, but one
group requires you to "register" for the podcast show,then the link to the
file gets emailed to you (NOT a podcast by definition). Another allows you
to watch video on the site, but no RSS feed with enclosures.

Trevor's not one I am calling out. His is really easy to fix. Treavor, there
is two options since you are using WordPress. 1) Install the PodPress plugin
(just Google it). 2) On the custom fields add "enclosure" then the link to
the file.

If anyone needs help or wants help just email me at
mike@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx If I can't answer it, I know serveral others
that can.