Hell I'd be willing to give someone access to my machine at home (yes I
actually have a 400 in the house) for some assistance with some subfile
issues I am having......I am planning on adding some additional capacity in
the next month so that should not be a problem.

On Wed, 18 Jan 2006 13:57:04 -0600, Joe Pluta wrote