Almost always the comparisons are to the prior year quarter....which I'll
have to go find more about because I thought it wasn't very good but can't
remember exact details.

             rick baird
             <rick.baird@gmail
             Sent by:                  Non-Technical Discussion about the
             midrange-nontech-         AS400 / iSeries
             bounces@midrange.         <midrange-nontech@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
             com                                                        cc

                                                                   Subject
             01/18/2006 09:46          Re: iSeries down 18%? Ugh
             AM

             Please respond to
               Non-Technical
             Discussion about
                the AS400 /
                  iSeries
             <midrange-nontech
              @midrange.com>

correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't iseries hardware up big recently?

That might help explain the drop.  unfair comparison maybe?

On 1/18/06, Mike.Crump@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <Mike.Crump@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>