To: Non-Technical Discussion about the AS400 / iSeries
<midrange-nontech@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Mike.Crump@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent by: midrange-nontech-bounces+pnelson=arbsol.com@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 10/18/2005 02:27PM
Subject: RE: IBM 3RD QUARTER iSeries sales

One thing to remember is that this is a year comparison number - last year
wasn't so good.  But 25% is nice that's for sure.  I can't find it but I
though somewhere I thought Mark Shearer indicated that they had 3,000 new
iSeries customers over the last year or this year or something to that
affect.

Although, I don't think there to many going on in Indy.......

Michael Crump
Manager, Computing Services
Saint-Gobain Containers
1509 S. Macedonia Ave.
Muncie, IN  47302
(765)741-7696
(765)741-7012 f
(800)428-8642

"The probability that we may fail in the struggle ought not to deter us
from the support of a cause we believe to be just"  Abraham Lincoln

            Chuck Lewis
            <chuck.lewis@lees
            upply.net>                                                 To
            Sent by:                  Non-Technical Discussion about the
            midrange-nontech-         AS400 / iSeries
            bounces@midrange.         <midrange-nontech@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
            com                                                        cc

                                                                  Subject
            10/18/2005 01:22          RE: IBM 3RD QUARTER iSeries sales
            PM

            Please respond to
              Non-Technical
            Discussion about
               the AS400 /
                 iSeries
            <midrange-nontech
             @midrange.com>

Really. Would be nice to know where all the new ones are going !

Nice catch, by the way Vance, thanks !

Chuck