I disagree. You are dealing with what I consider a generic source for
information. Do they give code examples on how to avoid using MOVE in /free
code? Do they explain the nitty-gritty on using OS/400 APIs in RPG? I think
we can focus more on the details in the Wiki than Wikipedia can. Besides,
Wikipedia stuff is scattered all over the site, here everything is iSeries.