A little more research, and it turns out that ASNA isn't just hopping on
a bandwagon here to make a few bucks... they CO-FOUNDED the Midrange
Alliance with Microsoft:

http://sys-con.com/story/?storyid=47453

It seem that they are actually telling people it is a good thing to
abandon the iSeries and buy their product to move stable, working RPG
systems to the higher cost, reduced reliability and rampant security
problems of Windows.

I might be mistaken, but somehow I don't see this as a pro-iSeries
action.

Joe