> From: jpcarr@xxxxxxxxxxxx
>
> Just the facts, ma'am.
> "The FUD Buster"

Exactly what FUD did you bust?  You can hack a Microsoft server to
infect users of Microsoft IE and take over their machines, unless the
server has a patch on there that's less than 90 days old.  You the
browser have no way to protect yourself except to turn off JavaScript
and no way to know you've been infected.  Since, you have no way of
knowing whether sites have been updated, the only way to be sure to
avoid these problems is to NOT SURF SITES THAT USE IIS.

That's hardly FUD.  That's obscene.

Windows servers are to networks what HIV is to the human immune system.
You may not get AIDS, but you're going to have to work hard for the rest
of your life to prevent it.

Joe