As I posted previously, Scott:

I've been called a troll but none less than Ron Lauderdale, Scott, about 3
years ago.
(http://search.yahoo.com/search?p=%22ron+lauderdale%22&ei=UTF-8&fr=fp-tab-we
b-t&cop=mss&tab=)  By many since then, as well, so I'm not impressed.

This almost invariably happens when someone cannot defend their logic.  My
point stands, unless somebody other than you can correct it:  Open Source is
a con game (and you say *I'm* playing games...???)!!!  As a
pseudo-programming methodology, it provides little to no benefits that
aren't available with commercial source production.

And your response sort-a shows my point.  People devoted to "Open" Source
are rather "closed minded", in this respect.  Not ALL respects, mind you,
but this one.  Everybody has blind spots, of course.