That and we have had two sister companies who are in the process of making
the implementation.  My process is that they are moving forward, slightly
off schedule, and slightly off budget.  But the CFO and his boss have made
extrapolations to the new cost based on our sister companies.  How they got
there I haven't a clue.  I have found with our CFO I'm not the person to
question the cost estimate.... :-).  Our costs came from a 6 figure study
with Global Services......we'll see which is more accurate.

                      pnelson@xxxxxxxxx

                      m                        To:       Non-Technical
Discussion about the AS400 / iSeries
                                                <midrange-nontech@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

                      12/02/2003 10:54         cc:

                      AM                       bcc:

                      Please respond to        Subject:  Re: SAP

                      Non-Technical

                      Discussion about

                      the AS400 /

                      iSeries

On what does your CFO bias his opinion? The claims of the SAP consultants?

Paul Nelson
Arbor Solutions, Inc.
708-670-6978  Cell
pnelson@xxxxxxxxxx

"Courage is contagious. When a brave man takes a stand, the spines of
others are often stiffened." ~~ Billy Graham

Mike.Crump@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent by: midrange-nontech-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
12/02/2003 08:13 AM
Please respond to Non-Technical Discussion about the AS400 / iSeries