Here in Indiana the Attorney General said that the Judge's ruling does not
affect our no call deal - and it is FREE here !

-----Original Message-----
From: midrange-nontech-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-nontech-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Steve Landess
Sent: Wednesday, September 24, 2003 5:55 PM
To: Non-Technical Discussion about the AS400 / iSeries
Subject: Re: Federal Do Not Call List

I have been on the Texas No-Call list since it began.  It costs a grand
total of $ 2.55 for *five* years at

Before getting on the no-call list I probably got 3 or 4 telemarketing calls
per day, on some days as many as 10.  Today I get a couple a week, and when
I start telling them that I'm on the Texas state No-Call list they usually
hang up on me before I finish the sentence.

Steve Landess
Austin, Texas
(512) 423-0935