Well, it seems that our state assembly has been doing the right thing.
Here in North
Carolina the General Assembly has passed their own law concerning
telemarketers just in
case the federal registry has issues.  Actually, my signing up for the
federal registry
automatically made me part of the state registry.  I like that.  The details
are at
www.nocallsnc.com .  There is a link to a PDF that details the actual law.

Marc Zylka.

The information and any files contained in this e-mail message are property of
WestPoint Stevens Inc., its subsidiaries or affiliates, and are intended only
for use of the individual or entity named above.  If the reader of this message
is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible to deliver
it to the intended recipient, you hereby are notified that use, dissemination,
distribution or copying of this information is strictly prohibited.  If you
have received this communication in error, please immediately notify us by
return e-mail and destroy the original message.  Thank you.