Re: Federal Do Not Call List

fixed

>Marc wrote:
>  It's an interesting article.  I went to the Direct Marketing Association
website
>  ...  It mentions that they have their own "do not call list".
> When I checked into it, they charge $5.00 for you to add your phone number
to it.
>That's insane.  I have to pay to have someone not bother me.  I don't think
so.

Marc,
That's not as ridiculous as the Dell technical support supervisor in Round
Rock, Texas, who recently told my friend that to get someone who speaks
fluent English *every* time he calls for help that he needs to purchase a
*GOLD* customer support contract on his computer.

So, to get Dell's "Award Winning Customer Support" in English, you have to
pay extra!  Otherwise it's Hindi, Spanish, etc...

Steve Landess
Austin, Texas
(512) 423-0935

property of WestPoint Stevens Inc., its subsidiaries or affiliates, and are
intended only for use of the individual or entity named above.  If the
reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or
agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, you hereby are
notified that use, dissemination, distribution or copying of this
information is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication
in error, please immediately notify us by return e-mail and destroy the
original message.  Thank you.