Joe,

I don't really give a flying ##$@  what you think about the library thing.
You don't have a relative that's been a head librarian for 15 years I DO.
!!!!

I didn't READ no $%#% about a story about the Gov checking what books are
being read.
I heard it on the #$@% radio myself  Along with millions of other people.
And I TOO do not like being called a liar.

I never said anything about no conspiracy theory.  No matter how you
re-arrange what you said
to make you fell better about saying it.

To me Statements like "I'm not doing anything wrong, They can wiretap me"
IS frightfully like "Their not coming for us yet"

I don't care what your native country was.  You wanna lay out red badges of
courage and compare?

You see what you wanna see.

And about the Rense.com thing.

Sorry Joe,  Ain't gonna fall for it.   Bigfoot?  is #$@sht.

I don't care if the below did come from Rense.

We did send those things to Iraq.

Good night and have a nice life.

<SNIP>
http://www.usasurvival.org/ck1005a02.shtml
Part of the Byrd-Rumsfeld exchange was publicized by columnist Robert
Novak, who said it appears that Rumsfeld "has not read the sole surviving
copy of a May 25, 1994, Senate Banking Committee report." It said that in
1985, five years after the Iraq-Iran war started, and in the succeeding
years, disease producing, poisonous and other biological research materials
were exported to Iraq, under licensing by the U.S. Department of Commerce.
These may have been sent for legitimate medical purposes, to develop
vaccines or treatments, but they were provided to Iraq and could have been
misused.
<SNIP>

<SNIP>
http://www.newsinsider.org/editorials/ancient_evils.html
back in the Reagan dark ages who sold Saddam Hussein anthrax warfare
technology in the hopes Iraq would unleash the disease on Iran.

<SNIP>
http://nuclearno.com/text.asp?4736
Donald Rumsfeld, the US Defence Secretary and one of the most strident
critics of Saddam Hussein, met the Iraqi President in 1983 to ease the way
for US companies to sell Baghdad biological and chemical weapons
components, including anthrax and bubonic plague cultures, according to
newly declassified US Government documents.

<SNIP>
The Senate committee's reports on 'US Chemical and Biological
Warfare-Related Dual-Use Exports to Iraq', undertaken in 1992 in the wake
of the Gulf war, give the date and destination of all US exports. The
reports show, for example, that on May 2, 1986, two batches of bacillus
anthracis -- the micro-organism that causes anthrax -- were shipped to the
Iraqi Ministry of Higher Education, along with two batches of the bacterium
clostridium botulinum, the agent that causes deadly botulism poisoning.

<SNIP>
http://www.scoop.co.nz/mason/stories/HL0301/S00014.htm

In 1969, President Richard Nixon decided to discontinue this program (at
least with regard to biological "agents," which are used as weapons, as
opposed to "toxins," which were theoretically for researching methods of
immunization and therapy). There were two reasons for discontinuing the
weapons program: (1) it was counter-productive militarily, as biological
weapons were very difficult to control, and (2) the US already had massive
superiority in nuclear weapons. Biological weapons were seen as the "poor
man's atom bomb" and

Nixon wanted to get rid of them to prevent Third World nations from
acquiring relatively inexpensive weapons of mass destruction.

In accordance with President Nixon's order, the total destruction of
antipersonnel biological agents and munitions was completed by May of 1972.
[1] It is believed, however, that the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA)
continued to research biological weapons in spite of the President's order.
<SNIP>

<SNIP>

http://www.skeptictank.org/gen1/gen00547.htm
Shipping ATCC's products to Iraq required approval by the U.S. Commerce
Department during the Reagan administration, Sloan-Breen said. "These
shipments were up to the Commerce Department," she said.