Since there've been complaints about vendor spam, I hope no one minds much if I
pay a vendor a compliment instead. I would've told anyone who asked that I've
been very pleased with how I've been treated by Verified Systems Solutions,
Inc., over the past couple years; but they've seemed even more consistently
customer-oriented in recent weeks with me. I want to let others know that I
feel they go the extra step whenever an issue should be dealt with.

The service has felt personal and responses have been rapid and usually more
than I expect. The parts (refurbished) that I've purchased through them seem
new rather than used. And if one doesn't work, they've replaced it without
question, handling any shipping on their account.

I don't know if this is an appropriate post, but I'm feeling good enough about
them that I'm giving it a shot anyway.

Tom Liotta

Tom Liotta
(Speaking for myself)