Anne,

On that note and as much as I hate to admit it..........M$ has a really
nice search setup on their sites.  The search within results capability is
nice.  On the other hand I have never liked IBM's search function.  And I
always tell them that whenever I fill out a web survey...........

I'd be interested to hear if other people have web site search capabilities
that they really like.....

Michael Crump
Saint-Gobain Containers
1509 S. Macedonia Ave.
Muncie, IN  47302
(765)741-7696
(765)741-7012 f
(800)428-8642

mailto:mike.crump@saint-gobain.com

                      Anne Lucas
                      <alucas@us.ibm.co        To:
midrange-nontech@midrange.com
                      m>                       cc:
                                               bcc:
                      11/12/02 01:46 PM        Subject:  IBM web search
                      Please respond to
                      midrange-nontech

Am forwarding these comments to the iSeries web team.

You said:  "Oh, I looked for i-series nation and got Canadian statistics
and vaccination nation"

Yikes!!