Reminder!   you don't want to miss these!!   Register at:
http://www-1.ibm.com/servers/eserver/iseries/nation/events/chat/index.html

Feel free to pass this along to others who may be interested, post on your
web sites, etc....   Thank you!!

iSeries Nation Chatting with Citizens:   Announcement follow up

May 9th  iSeries Clustering for High Availability - Steve Finnes
Come and join us in a discussion with Steve Finnes, the iSeries
HA/Clustering manager for iSeries. We will talk about the new capabilities
of the V5R2 switched disk/IASP clustering products  and where and how they
fit into the IT availability strategy. We will discuss the process of
setting requirements as the basic starting point to any HA project and we
will finish the discussion with an update on the highly successful iSeries
Dedicated HA server offer just introduced.
      Please register prior to the call
      Confirmation Code: 528176
      Start Time: 11:00 am ET / 10:00 am CT / 9:00 am MT / 8:00 am PT

May 14th iSeries Nation:  Chatting w/ iSeries Experts:  Diving into
Announcement Details
Join us for this opportunity to hear more details on the April 29th
announcement and get the opportunity ask you questions.
Our panel of experts will include Dr. Frank Soltis, Ian Jarman, John Reed,
Jim Herring, Amit Dave and others
      Please register prior to the call
      Confirmation Code: 449025
      Start Times: 3:00 pm ET / 2:00 pm CT / 1:00 pm MT / 12:00 Noon PT
      Length of time 90 minutes

May 16th -  iSeries Enterprise Identity Mapping with Pat Botz,  Senior
Software Engineer eServer Security Architect
Don't miss this great opportunity to learn about  Enterprise Identify
mapping.     As part of the V5R2 announcement, IBM unveiled the eServer
Enterprise Identity Mapping (EIM) infrastructure and single sign-on
enablement for OS/400. This session describes the multiple user-registry
problem, IBM's unique approach to solving the problem, iSeries exploitation
in V5R2,  technical details associated with the new technology, and
opportunities for ISVs.
      Please register prior to the call
      Confirmation Code: 172963
      Start Time: 3:00 pm ET / 2:00 pm CT / 1:00 pm MT / 12:00 Noon PT

May 23rd    In their own words: Here from real iSeries customers who have
implemented high availability solutions - Steve Finnes
In this session customers of Lakeview Technology and Vision Solutions will
each spend 25 minutes discussing their HA environments. We will leave 10
minutes at the end of the call to take a few questions.The challenge for
the IT operations staff to get a sign-off on an HA project is often the
justification process. You'll hear about the end customer experience and
the quantitative value of the time that was bought back with the
installation of these products.
      Please register prior to the call
      Confirmation # 359666
      Start Time: 11:00 am ET / 10:00 am CT / 9:00 am MT / 8:00 am PT

Have a great day! and .... Enthusiasm is like a ripple in the water... It
spreads!

Anne C. Lucas, Project Exec, iSeries Nation and iSeries Marketing -
www.ibm.com/eserver/nation1
205/823-4831  T/L 537-9968,  eFax:  603-687-8053,  800/223-3907 Pager

Admin Assist:   Alice Sebastiano Telephone:  (914) 642-4109, tie line
224-4109 Fax:  (914) 642-6976, tie line 224-6976