From: "Chuck Lewis" <clewis@iquest.net>
To: <midrange-nontech@midrange.com>
Sent: Friday, April 12, 2002 1:04 AM
Subject: RE: Unsoclicited Commercial Email

YA, I loved the MoFo reference, bouncing back to my youth and the street
slang we used. That was DEFINITELY one that you could get away with and most
folks were clueless as to what it was :-)

And I just hope more folks can go after these spamming bozo's.

This does point out the main problem with this whole though; as much as I
hate to see tons of federal laws, each state having to pass its' own laws on
this is dumb and should be handled at the federal level. Of course then the
really big low-life's in all of this will just use off-shore servers... :-(

Chuck