Subj:    Bruce Sterling article in Wired
Date:   04/11/2002 11:03:28 AM Central Daylight Time
From:   (Steve Rawls)
To: nsdmg-news@nsdmg.org (NSDM Listserv)

Interesting article from Wired where Bruce Sterling suggests we may be in a
Pax Americana. Lots of thoughts on the future of warfare.
Steve
http://wired.com/wired/archive/10.04/sdi.html

Another article from Wired with some suggested strategies for another
country to defeat the Pax Americana.
Steve
http://wired.com/wired/archive/10.04/strategies.html