David,

Thanks again...!  (I'm still thinkin' over this email to IBM's lawyer...
Also:  is there some kinda filter in place, that you're the ONLY person
getting my posts...  ROFL...  Or are you just a great guy?)

I'd seen most of this in the press, but did not know what Mr. McVaney had
been up to with his church.  I'd seen the info on Mr. Dutkowsky being a
former IBMer, and I gotta a real good feeling about JDEs future prospects.

One thing I *DO* know, for sure:  McVaney knows how to collaborate with IBM,
or the JDE/i machine never woulda seen the light of day.

jt

BTW, Dave...  I thought you were riding a Segway these days... lol